Česky Česky  | English English


Welcome to our websites. Our company offers you traditional czech crystal products. Ordering is very simple and quick. In case of any questions, please don't hesitate and contact us on: info@ecrystal.cz

Business terms

Delivery and payment conditions

We will send you our price offer together with delivery and payment conditions within 2 working days after receiving your order. This price offer includes the total price for goods, transport and insurance charges. At the same time we will tell you expected term of despatch from E-crystal.

Payment terms

Invocies can be payed by bank transfer on our bank account or you can pay in cash at our office too. In special cases for small amounts we offer PayPal payment (3% transaction fee applied).

If your order total is less than 1500 EUR, we ask you to pay the full amount before the chandeliers are despatched. If your order exceeds 1500 EUR, we ask for payment of 70% after confirmation of your order and the remaining 30% before the goods are despatched from E-crystal company.

Production time, delivery

The majority of chandelier orders are produced within 3 weeks from the date of order. In case of ordering Crystal chandeliers, production time is usually only 5-10 days after receiving your payment on our business account. Transport and insurance charges are calculated individually for each customer, according to the total weight, volume, transport location and the way of transport.

Our E-crystal company send goods by air or ship via ZOOM CARGO company or FedEx in case of Intercontinental destination. We send our goods to European countries by mail or by truck transport in cooperation with DHL and Schenker company. All of these ways of transport have their specificity. Air ZOOM CARGO and FedEx transport lasts about 2-7 days from the date of despatching goods in our company, depending on your location. Transport by truck (DHL or Schenker) lasts between 2 and 10 working days depending on your destination. Mail transport lasts 7-14 working days depending on location. Ship transport is very slow, lasts about 30 days and we recommend this kind of transport only for orders overlapping the weight 1000kg.

You can of course use your own transport, all depends on your discretion.

Apart from online ordering, you can also order our chandeliers offline via mail, or phone.

Guarantee

E-crystal crystal chandeliers are designed to light interiors in a normal, dry environment. All of our chandeliers are guaranteed to operate in normal conditions for 24 months from date of sale. Our chandeliers are supplied dismantled and without light bulbs. The assembling instructions and drawings in English are supplied together with each product.

The buyer must check the delivered goods immediately. Any defects must be notified to us in writing (email or fax acceptable) within 3 days of date of receipt. The buyer must provide full details of the defects and their position. Claims should be addressed to our head office by e-mail on: info@ecrystal.cz

The complaint must be accompanied, in all cases, by copy invoice, payment and delivery records and the properly completed guarantee sheet for the reclaimed goods. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods or their function as a consequence of unqualified use, external events, or poor handling. Such instances are not covered by the guarantee. We undertake to inform customer about the complaint procedure within 3 days of receiving the complaint.

Complaints About Transport Companies

We ship our chandeliers through carefully selected transport companies, chosen for their quality and competitive charges. In the unlikely event of any damage in transport, please follow these instructions:

We will do our utmost to resolve the situation for you. We will not allow damaged consignments to spoil our customers' chandelier buying experience.

Money Back Guarantee

For your satisfaction and security, we offer a “Money back guarantee“. We understand that, when buying online, you have not had the opportunity to inspect our chandeliers first hand. We are confident that you will be delighted with your order, but we offer this money back guarantee in order to offer you further peace of mind.

If you discover that a chandeliers is not for you, you may return it and we will refund your payment by bank remittance or by money order.

Money back conditions:

Important note: This service is offered only in the Czech Republic!

Privacy Policy:

In order to process your order, we have to request some of your personal information. All data you enter into the order form is necessary for processing and delivering your ordered products. We guarantee that your personal data will not be used for any other purpose and that we will not pass it to any other person.